Subscribe to saibabaofindia Group for Latest Sai Baba
News & latest Pictures in your mailbox
to Sai news
12 PRINCIPLES FOR
1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK . . .
If someone is rude........if someone is impatient......if someone is
unkind, I will not respond in a like manner.
2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY 'ENEMY'....
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly.....
I will quietly ask Baba to bless that individual. I understand that
the 'enemy' could be a family member, neighbour, co-worker or
even a stranger.
3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY . . .
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do
not hurt anyone.... or spread gossip.
4. TODAY I WILL GO THAT EXTRA MILE . . .
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.
5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE . . .
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.
6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING KIND......
I will reach out and bless the life of another.......anonymously!
7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS WITH LOVE & RESPECT
I will practice the golden rule. 'Do Unto others as I would have them do
Unto me' - with EVERYONE I encounter.
8. TODAY I WILL COMFORT.......
My smile, my words, my _expression of support, can make the
difference to someone who is wrestling with life.
9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY . . .
I will eat less . . . I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank God
for my body.
10. TODAY I WILL LOVE MY NEIGHBOUR
(1) Lack of love is often easy to justify..however it is never right!
(2) Our neighbour is anyone of any race, creed, or social background
who is in need; and
(3) Love means acting to meet the person's needs.
(4) There is no reason good enough .......ever......for refusing to help.
11. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY . . .
I will spend a little more time in prayer today. I will begin reading
something spiritual or inspirational; I will find a quiet place... at
some point during this day.... and listen to God's voice.
12. TODAY I WILL REMEMBER...
That every moment...is a gift from God... so I will treat it preciously.
to the group by - Madhvi Sai