Photos from Sri Sai
Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra Sidhartha Extension, New
This Thursday the 29th May 2008, we enjoyed the following Leelas
of Baba (of Shirdi). It may look repetition, but these are the leelas
1. Udi started oozing from the different photos and Statue of Baba at
different stages of time from Monday onwards. Hindi words `RAM' `SHAM'
`OM' were formed with Udi on one photo in the mandir and another photo
on the wall. Photo of Statue and the photo in Mandir with RAM and
SHYAM written with Udi is appended.
2. This Thursday also, the Holy Water started oozing from the Charans
from Thursday early morning. A Thali was placed in the night of
Wednesday itself, as water starts oozing from the early morning. Thali
was emptied several times. The taste of water was similar to gulab jal
and kewara mix. This water was also given to the devotees and again
the Thali was filled with water. Photos of this leela have already
been posted in the photo section of the yahoogroup.
3. Lap of Mrs. Gupta was filled with lots of Udi during the prayers.
Udi was in the folds of the falls of the Sari. I prefer to give the
photo of Baba rather than Mrs. Gupta.
4. It has also become regular leela of Baba that many other devotees
also had Udi on them, in their laps, their shirts or cloths.
5. Several devotees had Udi in the books of Sri Sai Amrit Vani.
6. Bhog , which was placed before HIM was partially eaten. Part of
Bhog was on the lips of photo and statue of Baba. Different items were
there on lips in different photos. Parts of the remains in the box
were given to the devotees who offered that item of bhog to Baba. One
photo of Milk Cake, partly eaten and some figure formed on it, is
7. Almost all the boxes of Bhog, which were kept on the table were
blessed with Udi. Udi was there even on the boxes which were down
below the other boxes.
8. The feeling of
Presence of Baba was very strong.
9. Many photos, papers and documents etc. which were placed before
Baba and the same were blessed within no time. Two Photos of the
statue of Baba , brought by the devotees are appended.
Next Sri Sai Amrit Vani
and Prayan of Sri Sai Satcharitra/ Sai Leelamrit on
5th June 2008 will again be held at Sidhartha Extension,
New Delhi. Devotees
interested in attending it in person may contact on phone nos.
26346942, 9868966605 or 9312494767 only after
11 AM and before
8 PM (IST) on any day
except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays PLEASE.
They should NOT bring any bhog with them and
be in time. Kids are also not allowed in the hall. Mobiles have to be
put on silent mode during the Pooja. Please also bring a small bottle
with broad neck for the holy water.